Friday, February 09, 2018

Ez hallatszik...

I am more than weak if it comes abot the netherlandse pop....



Gordon - Ik bel je zomaar even op

Gordon - I'll just call you up.I now just have free time. 
it is not important but I have to lose something to you. 
I just want to know how you are doing. 
because when I get home I'm sure you're asleep. 
Your voice always makes me happy.and I promise you in the weekend I am free.
 Then we go walking along the beach with two of us. 
And then again to our favorite restaurant.

Chorus: 

So I'll just call you up. 
I have to tell you, I'm crazy about you. 
I'll just call you up. 
there is nothing on this earth that I love so much. 
It may be a strange moment.to say that you are everything to me. 
but I want you to know that I really mean it. 
I have to hear you because only is only alone.
you are my best friend for me.I also do not know where I have earned everything. 
When I look into your eyes, I see myself standing. 
then I see a cheerful person there and I look at you with a smile. 
Every time it turns out that you are always there for me. 
you are the only one who knows me completely. 
before I meet you I always ran against the wall. 
but since the day I know you, you are going through fire for me! 
Chorus: 
I'll just call you up.
I have to tell you I am crazy about you.
I'll just call you up.there is nothing on this earth that I love so much. 
I'll just call you up.I have to tell you I am crazy about you.
I'll just call you up.there is nothing on this earth that I love so much.

No comments: