Monday, February 05, 2018

Call me by....

I do think that we reached the maximum, the apogeum and the end of anything a film can do, give and revards to you.

I do guess (what guess... I do know...) that its not only THE A-list film, but the ONE.

It is not leaving me for almost a week and hope it will never do.
Even tough that sweet-sorrow and huge thinking what's the aftermath.

Thats life, and the film showed the most impossible - our feelings, love, uncertanity, coming-of-age - the unspeakable.
And also, I did not speak at all recently, so it was kind of a slap on face to re-bound.... I am still not that convinced, but I definatelly dont want to be Oliver.... or Elio's Dad - in that absolutly quintessential speach at the end.

Just simply had no words more.
Kapcsolódó kép

No comments: