Friday, October 21, 2011

Film

Sascha...

Mától a mozikban.

Od dziś w kinach.

Oglądać!


Gary Barlow - Love won't wait

Przy okazji nowy mój hit.
Tylko najważniejsze:

Az új slágerem.
Csak a legfontosabbak:

"When I first saw your face
Knew that I could not hesitate
You said, "baby don't go too fast
If we do then it may not last"
Time went on and I waited for you
I didn't know what else I could do
(What else should I do)
I thought that we'd always be together
You said, "Hold on, it just gets better"

And I believed you
I kept holding on
You think that I can never leave you
You think I'm not that strong
You're wrong

Love won't wait (Love won't wait)
Forever and a day (Love won't wait)
Love must live in the here and now
Don't ask me how I know....

...But I have come to the end of the line
And you've wasted up
All of my precious time
Wanted to be something special to you
Everybody's somebody's fool
Won't be a fool
No, you've got me all wrong...

...You don't know what you have
Till it's gone...."

No comments: